This Shitty Movie Summer is rolling along!
This week Shane and Bryan tackle the environmental, peace-loving, romantic…thriller (?) Birdemic: Shock and Terror. The self-funded $10,000 film by James Nguyen and starring Whitney Moore and Alan Bagh.
In this film Stock Option-having software salesman, Rod, and his girlfriend, Victoria Secret model covergirl, Nathalie, must save themselves from a vicious birdemic of vultures and eagles.
Yes. We said it.
Other topics of conversation:
- The smooth dulcet tones of Damien Carter
- Are the lyrics to “Hangin’ Out with My Family” a little…um…incestuous?
- Is Birdemic autobiographical?
- Did Yoko Ono have anything to do with this movie? If she did, does it make everything make more sense?
- What is a shitty movie, anyway?
- The Deep Blue Sea Threshold
Subscribe to The Plotaholics Podcast wherever podcasts are: