Are we losing our minds in quarantine? Maybe. Just maybe. But at least we are more useful than a poopy-flavored lollipop!
That’s right, folks! This week’s advertised content, when we cut through our fun and games, is the 2004 sports-comedy classic, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. Sporting an all-star lineup cast that includes Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Stephen Root, Rip Torn (RIP), Justin Long, Alan Tudyk, Missy Pyle, and so many others, you’ll find yourself laughing until you cry, quoting a villain more than you thought possible, and cursing the name of a martial artist that can roundhouse kick through time!
This Episode Also Features:
- A detailed discussion of Pennsylvania marriage law
- A discussion of which state gets to claim the marriage if it happens online
- A shout-out to Zoom for lifting time restrictions during this trying time
- A discussion of Shane’s forthcoming drunk review of Suicide Squad
- A discussion of how Bryan is enjoying No Man’s Sky
- A Tae Bo Retrospective
And finally this week, we say congratulations to one of our own as Bryan gave a big middle finger to COVID-19 and had a virtual wedding ceremony to tie the knot. Now, we’re all looking forward to that big party that we’ve been promised when we can all come out of quarantine and do a little dance to celebrate.
Subscribe to The Plotaholics Podcast wherever podcasts are: